HP Printer Not Working? Find help to solve problems:
It is very common for HP printers to stop working in the middle of a job. So, in this article,
we will tell you how to fix HP printer errors.
Butbefore jumping into a solution, it’s important to know why the problem exists.
Here are some common reasons why HP printers don’t work.
• Poor connection between printer and computer or other device.
• The printer job goes into confirmation waiting mode.
• The printer is not set to “Standard Mode”.
• Your printer driver is out of date.
• A print cartridge is low on ink or toner.